- Program and project management of global, large scale business-IT initiatives.
- Multi-cultural, distributed team leadership.
- Managing suppliers both in continuous operative work and in development projects.
- Process, organization and way of working development in IT, project practice, finance (focus on treasury, corporate reporting and accounts payable) and sourcing processes across the whole source-to-pay chain.
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 40 822 6478
Project, program and project portfolio management
ICT development (enterprise development, strategy and governance, sourcing and supplier management, project and development management, service management)
Tendering and supplier selection
Financial planning and follow-up
- Capability to condense and deliver compelling visions
- Good and quick understanding of complex concepts and capability to see the big picture
- Trust building, energetic presentation skills
- Leadership of both internal and external experts in complex organizations
- Interest in technology development and understanding of possibilities and limitations.
- Master of Science, Tampere University of Technology (1999 – 2010)
- Power Plant and Combustion Technology (major)
- Software Systems (minor)
- Automation and Information Networks (minor)
- Environmental Engineering (minor)