- +15 years of experience from both vendor and customer side including companies like Metsä, Kesko, Wärtsilä, and Onninen
- +15 years of experience in project and program manager roles
- Most describing projects/positions:
- MetsäBoard: Project manager. Data cleansing, chart of account conversion and business units merge in system.
- Kesko: Quality Assurance and Test Manager: An agile project to implement a tailor made web shop with a modern architecture. Tasks included defining and setting up quality processes and test automation which support frequent production releases.
- Posti: Project manager: Fiori proof of concept for goods receipt process.
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 50 330 7583
Wide experience from several types of projects and areas
Project Management, Change Leadership
SAFe, Scrum, Waterfall methodologies
Production, Logistics & Supply Chain Processes
ERP systems (SAP)
Master Data and Data Migrations
- Analytical – ability to see the big picture, but also attentive to details
- Logistics and SCM experience
- Ability to lead projects systematically and with proven results
- Multicultural experience
- Co-operation with various kinds of human types
- Master of Science (Economics), Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration 1999
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- SAFe4.0 Agilist2017
- SAP Certified Application Associate: Production Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP6
- SAP Certified Associate – SAP Hybris Commerce Business Analyst 6.0