- 20+ years of experience in driving complex business and IT transformation programs and projects in global scale
- Management of a portfolio of application development projects within a large-scale, 5-year outsourcing contract. P/L responsibility of two-digit MEUR annual revenue
- Development Director within Business Renewal Leadership Team of a leading P&C insurance company
- Strategic advisory on e.g. digitalization, application portfolio optimization / renewal, and IT vendor selection (various Nordic clients)
+358 40 120 2099
IT strategy, including development of target operating models, implementation roadmaps and business cases
Vendor evaluation, selection and management
Organizational change management and enablement
Program portfolio management
Program management office establishment and operations
Large scale IT system deliveries leveraging leading industrialized and agile methods (CMM-I, ITIL, PMBOK, PgMBOK, SAFe)
Outsourcing, including balanced use of onsite and offshore teams
- Proven track record in leading programs and projects systematically, applying advanced methodologies (including agile)
- Combining IT project deliveries with business case realization and organizational change perspectives
- Leadership in multi-cultural, multi-location, multi-vendor, multi-client and virtual set ups and working in senior executive steering bodies.
- Deep industry experience in banking, insurance, pension and capital markets, accumulated in 20+ Nordic financial services institutions.
- MSc (Eng), Helsinki University of Technology 1993 (Major: Software Engineering)
- MSc (Econ), Helsinki School of Economics 1997 (Major: International Business, part of studies completed in Hofstra University MBA Program).
- 2017 Certified SAFe Agilist