- 20 years of experience in public sector IT (Finnish Defence Forces (FDF) / IT personnel ~1200 and annual IT budget ~100M€s).
- RESEARCH – Lead for IT research unit and network (+50 person). From theoretical research to practical digital era CIO support.
- STRATEGY – Head of IT strategy and the member of FDF strategy team. Overarching capability – focus to people instead of processes.
- BUSINESS – Team lead in business development unit. From technical push to functional and business driven pull.
- TRANSFORMATION – Lead for development programs and integration office (+150 persons and ~10M€s annual). ERP, IntegrationPlatform, CoreServices and C2Applications.
Director, Process and Manufacturing Industries
+358 44 584 1702
Large scale IT governance in an complex and security oriented environment.
INNOVATIONS and DIGITAL CHANGE – Proven ability to implement innovations based on emerging technologies.
ARCHITECTURE - Architecture as a product and as a process. Especially in overarching level and in target architecture views.
CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT AND EXPERIMENTATION (CD&E) – CD&E theory and practically tested concept development and management capacity.
DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS – program management, acquisitions, outsourcing and insourcing and system integrations and agile application development.
- “Business first – IT capability next and finally technology” –attitude.
- Strong cultural and human aspects in every changes.
- Understanding the big picture and when needed, able to create one.
- Proven ability to make organization wide changes and innovations.
- Creating impressive links between senior business leaders and IT.
- Rapid execution and decision making in self oriented manner.
- Large tool box with different methods and the most important: practical and field tested understanding about methods’ pros and cons.
- Master of Science (Economics), Information Technology, Jyväskylä University, Finland (2005)
- Officer (Signal), National Defence University, Finland (2001)