- People and change leadership in the IT field.
- Creating and implementing IT operating models and building organizations based on best practices in several organizations.
- Visioning and creating enterprise architecture and development roadmaps for businesses to enable digital transformation
- Leading Enterprise Development Portfolios (>10 m€)
- Business system selection, sourcing and international implementation projects with different technologies (Temenos T24, SalesForce, SAP, WoltersKluwer OneSumX, ServiceNow, Java, C++, Cobol)
- Outsourcing ICT services and managing multiple vendors
- Experienced in several leadership positions for more than 20 years
+358 400 977370
Development Portfolio Management (>10 m€)
IT Strategy creation and implementation
Project Steering of large projects in different local and international environments with different technologies and methodologies.
Recruitments and talent acquisition
IT Risk management regulation in European banking sector (EBA IT Risk GL/2017/17)
Vendor Management, IT agreements and outsourcing
- Building co-operation and trust between people and organizations
- Innovativenes in business and organization development
- Holistic view combining people, organizations, strategy, enterprise architecture and operational excellence.
- Wide project experience from different size ( 1-100 fte) and types of projects, also international multicultural projects.
- Understanding both customer and vendor viewpoints.
- Master of Science, Economy, Major: Information Systems Science, Minor: Management and Organizations.Turku School of Economics and Business Administration, 1999.