- Pertti 20+ years of experience in ICT from system development to IT Management, IT Strategies, Architectures and Technology Management in local mid-size companies to global enterprises including businesses like building materials, petrochemicals, consulting, high tech, retail and logistics.
- Capability experience: omni-channel commerce, digital services, targeted marketing, logistics and transportation management, master data management, enterprise datawarehousing, BI and analytics.
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 40 504 5896
IT Strategy definition
Strategy analysis and strategy driven EA principles definition
Enterprise Architecture function development
Enterprise Architecture design in all dimensions and levels
Process and information modeling
Application portfolio analysis and transformation planning
Microservices and API architecture
- Customer experience and business driven approach to architecture.
- Rather top-down and outside-in than bottom-up in inside-out.
- Convincing IT and business management with new technologies and architecture patterns like cloud based microservices and open APIs.
- Proven track record in working in multi-culture and international environments.
- Understanding strategy implications on architecture.
- Capability to conceptualize, crystalize and explain complex problems.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Manufacturing Economics, Helsinki Univercity of Technology (now Aalto Univercity)