- 20+ years of experience in consulting and managing business units, teams, business transformation programs and IT system development projects.
- Proven record working successfully in several P/L responsible positions in different management consulting, IT service providing and service design companies in Finland.
- Lead 70+ people competence unit for a major Finnish IT service provider.
- Program director for strategic turnaround project in Finnish service design company.
- Lead several CRM, ERP, BI and DW development projects / programs as director
- Strong experience working in various manager, senior consultant and director positions across Media, Private Equity, Retail, and Technology industries.
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 40 504 1135
Business development program management and roadmap planning
Business case calculations, investment planning and budgeting
Transformation project / program leadership, stakeholder management
Process digitalization, automation (sales, marketing)
Partnership and vendor management (vendor selections, contracts)
Digital strategy, development roadmaps, governance models
Data strategy, development methods, governance models (MDM, CDM)
Management systems development (processes, KPI´s, dashboards)
Advanced analytics, BI platforms development (architecture, data integrations)
Team and people leadership
- Strong combination of business and IT development experience
- Ability to drive agile, cross functional development programs
- Driver of change with analytical approach and a can-do attitude
- Commitment to objectives and understanding the big picture
- Ability to think “out of the box” to drive transformation throughout organizations.
- C-level interaction abilities with solid presentation skills
- Business administration and Finance. Business School of Hyvinkää (Laurea).