- Work experience total of + 20 years, which consist over 18 years in ICT.
- The years being involved with ICT, managed and participated in mainly large-scale transformation programs as well as ERP (SAP and Oracle) projects i.e. implementation, roll-out and upgrade projects.
- Solid expertise gained in project management, team leading and training throughout the whole project life cycle.
- Special interest lies in international projects, project management, coaching and developing organizations and people project management competencies.
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 40 762 9534
Program and project planning, control and management
Project portfolio creation and management
Project management office (PMO) creation and operations
Project management assessment and development activities
Project management competences training and coaching
IT-Service management (ITIL Foundation)
Project team leading
Experience on ERP projects from project initiation to planning, implementation, roll-outs as well as later system upgrades.
- Solid project management understanding and capabilities to execute large and various type of ICT transformation projects.
- Commitment to program/project objectives and understanding the big picture.
- Proven track record of leading large ICT transformation projects in global organizations with multicultural teams.
- Social (behavioral excellence), communication and leadership skills.
- IPMA level C and B certified
- ITIL and PRINCE2 foundation certified
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Export Marketing; Turun Ammattikorkeakoulu, 1994
- Approbatur degree of Pedagogy, University of Turku, 1993
- Graduate of Finnish commercial institute, Commercial Institute of Turku, 1992