- More than 20 years of experience of custom-build systems design and implementation projects in demanding customer environments
- Experience on several ERP projects from project initiation to planning, implementation, roll-outs as well as later system upgrades.
- Solution architect in many different industries including Primary Production, Food and Beverage, Oil Trade and Retail.
- Experience from Supply Chain starting from Demand Planning & Production to Order Management & Distribution.
- ERP and other business system selection, sourcing and implementation
- Business Management
- Leading in multicultural and virtual organizations
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 400 745 331
Strong technical backround: solution architecture, design and development, databases (SQL Server, Oracle), T-SQL, PL/SQL, SSRS, HTML, Java etc.
ERP and other business application deployment
Project pre-study and IT solution evaluation
Experience of all project phases
Projects in global and multi vendor-environments
Supply Chain and Logistics processes
Knowledge of Primary Production and Food & Beverage industry
- Good and quick understanding of complex concepts and capability to see the big picture.
- Capability to understand and gather business requirements and translate those into system requirements and technical design.
- Passion for continuous improvement of processes and practices.
- Strong communication, co-operation and execution skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude towards new challenges.
- Leadership of both internal and external experts in complex projects and organizations
- Graduated System Designer degree from Salo college of Commerce 1998
- Business College Graduate degree from Hämeenlinna Institute of Business Economics and Information Technology 1996