- Over 20 years of experience in ICT business, business processes and architectures (business, solution and data).
- Worked as a solution architect, pre-sales architect, business consultant, project manager and ERP consultant in several different industries incl. manufacturing, retail, wholesale, energy and business services.
- Strong experience and extensive knowledge of ERP and related CRM and SCM (S&OP, sales, procurement, warehousing and production/manufacturing) processes and solutions
- Strong experience in aligning business processes and suitable modern IT solution.
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 50 594 0665
Enterprise Architectures (especially business, solution and data)
Solution Architectures and solution consultation
Business processes (especially SCM processes) with process development and optimization
Deep knowledge of ERP/CRM solutions and capabilities; comparisons, designs and implementations
Aligning business with ICT
Wide business knowledge and understanding
ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Netsuite, Oracle)
- Analytical – ability to see the big picture, identify interactions and dependencies
- Ability to understand customer strategy, processes and requirements and define architectures and solutions based on those
- Business and process-oriented mindset and thinking
- Can work with people in different levels of organizations
- Deep understanding of Microsoft D365 ecosystem and it’s capabilities
- Master of Science in Technology (Industrial Engineering and Management) – Tampere University of Technology (1996)
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Building Engineering) – Vaasa Institute of Technology (1994)
- TOGAF 9.0 Foundation Certification (2012)