- Jukka has 10+ years of consulting and project management experience in the fields of service and digital transformation especially with global industrial sector companies and public sector organizations.
- Most describing projects
- Establishing a capability development factory in SAFe model for a large industrial equipment manufacturer
- Co-Lead for a global field services management system implementation project
- Defining a concept and running an RFP process for a Site Safety Training system for the Finnish Construction Industry.
- Defining a business case and a productization roadmap for a Finnish Industrial Component Manufacturer
+358 40 634 2722
Service Transformation; Planning & Implementation
Industrial Digitalization & IoT; Conceptualization & Productization
Lean-Agile Capability Development Methods; Adoption & Implementation
Business & System Architectures
Capability Analyses (Systems, Processes, People)
Application Portfolio Analyses
Technology and Services Sourcing
Information Security Management
- Connects & combines business, people, architecture and technologies to winning solutions.
- Converts complex business problems and requirements to clear implementation roadmaps and to practical steps that can be managed and measured
- Is a strong supporter of Lean Agile delivery methods and working in global virtual teams.
- M.Sc (Econ), Information Systems Science, Aalto University School of Business, Finland
- B.Sc (Econ), Economics, Helsinki School of Economics, Finland
Midagon Innovation Wagon – from Theory to Practice March 8, 2016