- +30 years of experience from both vendor and customer side including companies like UPM-Kymmene, Tieto and TCS.
- +30 years of experience in project and program manager roles
- Most describing projects/positions:
- TCS Lead Digital Consultant, Nordics: advised customers in digital strategies and initiatives. The work consisted of business model and business ecosystem design, and quick implementation projects. Typical projects were either proof-of-concepts for new innovations or facilitator for major platform implementations (like IoT or CRM).
- Cognizant Business Consulting, Head of Business Consulting: business transformation planning, target operating model design and transformationprogram management.
Ilkka von Schulman
Director, Strategy and Architecture
+358 40 571 0712
Strategy processes and strategy implementation
Business ecosystem and value network planning
Business and IT transformations
Development of customer service and market communication processes, digital marketing
Business process development
Enterprise architecture management
Digital business and services, target operating model design and design thinking
Data science, advanced analytics and Internet of Things
Post-merger IT integration and carve-out project management.
- Analytical – make quickly sense of complex problems and focus on high priority issues
- An innovative and curious mind with good networks
- Aim quickly to minimum viable products or proof of concepts
- Leading teams through challenging change situations, in multicultural and virtual set up
- Working with various stakeholder groups, e.g. experts, steering groups, leadership teams and C-level decision makers
- Master of Science (IT), Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Doctoral studies, University of Economics, Turku, Finland
- Basic and advanced studies in Social Psychology, Helsinki University, Finland