- 20+ years of experience from both vendor and customer side including companies like Nokia,KONE, ICL
- Over 20 years of experience in program management
- SAP ERP implementation in the Finnish town 2016-2017
- SOTE pre-study with Kuntaliitto2017
- Nokia Finance IT project Manager 2017-2018
- VaconERP project manager and Management consultant to put the critical project portfolio into real program mode 2014-2015
- Global project manager in Nokia SAP Upgrade with 504 people in 7 sub-projects.
- Solution Creation projects. Global Roll-out projects, e.g. KONE.
- In charge of the successful SAP implementation in Nokia APAC
Heikki J. Mattila
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 50 482 1120
I’m the process management expert, but not the expert in process details
I’m not a technical expert, but do understand that the best people in each role will give the best results
I have strong experience in both customer and supplier side, also on Business and IT side. All sides need to work closely for the common goal
Eight years in the maintenance in charge of the important big banking system thought me to analyze the situation and do the needed actions
- Bachelor of Business Administration, ICT in Helsinki Business Polytechnic, 2000, Thesis: About the project management in Finnish and Chinese cultures
- Datanomi, ATK-Instituutti, 1976
- Certified Scrum Master 2009.
- Several training courses for both IT and business processes.
Ensuring Business benefits Throughout the Project’s Life-Cycle, Part 2/2 February 11, 2016
Steering Group decided to take the risk February 25, 2015