- +20 years of experience from both vendor and customer side in large and complex technical data center deployment projects.
- +20 years of experience in project and program manager roles
- Most describing projects/positions:
- Enterprise Computing Data Centers: Solution Design, vendor supervision and guidance for build-out phases and deployment phases.
- Enterprise Computing Data Centers: Definitions and Customer Requirement screening.
- R&D Data CenterMove Programs: Established governance and structure, screening vendors.
Senior Managing Consultant
+358 50 511 5133
Datacenter Design and Build Projects, Facility Management, Datacenter Process Creation,
Datacenter Move projects with Transition program management in business services, IT infrastructure and R&D
Requirement and Need management, Demand Management processes.
Setting up project teams including customer own people, onsite and offshore consultants
- 15 years in Project/Program manager roles
- Team oriented approach, seeking collaboration and result-driven team worker
- Uses approaches which he has seen working well in real life projects
- Wide competence base with experience from product development up to IT program and line management
- Master of Science (Electrical Engineering),Tampere University of Technology, Finland
- Majors: Automation and Measurement Sciences
- Minor: Radio & Microwave Technologies and Electronics