Welcome to another one of Midagon’s digests of outsourcing related news and blogs. This week, all of our news is from a global perspective. Here are the most interesting articles and blogs from this week.
1) IT Outsourcing customers do not only look for service providers to cut their costs and improve their efficiency, there is a growing expectation for providers to also deliver business results. Read more: CIO.com
2) Mexico leads the Latin American Outsourcing Industry with the highest number of service providers and excellent business climate. Read more: Nearshore Americas
3) Offshoring has reduced labor costs, but labor is only one part of a company’s profitability. This has given rise to the intriguing competitive advantages of reshoring. Read more: Crain’s Cleveland Business
4) There are many factors to consider when making the decision about owning or outsourcing a data center. There are many options and it is important to have a holistic view before a decision is made. Read more: Data Center Knowledge
5) Outsourcing does not necessarily mean offshoring. Only 8% of outsourcing deals in the UK go offshore in 2014. Read more: Arvato
Did we miss anything? Please feel free to share the link in the comments field.